Halo Reach: Armor Locked Halo Reach: Armor Locked

Armor lock

Armor lock is actually a good strategy, despite me never using it. Your complaining about it being over powered but, if you think about it...
1. You can't move while using it.
2. Unless your retarted enough to stand next to the guy during the emp then it provides no damage to the opponents.
and 3. its easy enough to just run in after the emp and kill the guy.
So stop complaining about it, i just think you are yet to learn how to counter it.
But the strategic uses:
1. Countering grenade spam.
2. Countering splatters.
3. Providing a false target while allies take enemies.
and 4. Postponing death by gang-ups.
So, anybody who complains about it either:
1. Can't use it.
2. Can't counter it.
and 3. Uses actually overpowered abilities like jetpacks (reach abusive sniping spots) or invisibility. Seriously, i played a game when the whole other team was spamming invisibility and we lost by 1 kill because we couldn't find em' before time ran out.
Lists are fun.
oh and good flash.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

my review.

pointless opinion that nobody even cares about.
I will give this a 9 because i can tell you put so much work into this but...
I know you have good animation skills, why keep making these simple stick animations? You could put your skill into something worthwhile, like an animation series with a plot, or maybe even a game.
I hate wasted talent.

PaRappa The Tribute PaRappa The Tribute

pokeboy11...

are you honestly that stupid? they are SUPPOSED TO BE PIXELATED, THATS THE POINT OF A SPRITE MOVIE.

Maneuver Maneuver

great but...

i can see how you thought it was a new idea, but look at bloxxor, and many others. but i can see you put some time into this, i enjoyed playing it but after a while it got repetitive, despite the special squares. 8/10 4/5
its alright

ZEGMAN responds:

Thank you. Level 20+ Isn't repetitive ;)

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

the level 2 boss is a...

GIANT ENEMY CRAB! ATTACK ITS WEAK POINT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE! and the controls stink, and i dont know how to equip perks.

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

i loved

level 5 in world 4, where you had to use iceshard on the hydra to make the giant carrot appear. ah, memories.

TranceCrafter - Into the Night TranceCrafter - Into the Night

oh meh gorshz

i will now make over 9000 accounts and rate 5 with every one of them.

8-bit Boss Battle 3 8-bit Boss Battle 3

kewliomungus.

gre4t t3wnz.
But srsly, 8Bit games could not sound like this.
This is due to the fact only one sound instance could be used at once, and here multiple are.
The way to prove this is play super mario bros 3, every time you hit an enemy and the sound plays, the music stops.
Otherwise great, but the 8bit genre itself is a LIE.

EliteFerrex responds:

This is old news, my friend. I know that my 8-bits go against the "chiptune rule" that you mention here, but if you pay close attention, most 8-bit artists do not break it, so before you criticize the genre as a whole, do your research.

The reason I don't follow the rule is because I like to see what the 8-bit synths could have done had they not been limited.

-Happy Song- -Happy Song-

lollolololololololololo

lol i typed this to the beat of the song, it sure is happy!

Holy Hell Holy Hell

found em' all!

theres a ring of 6s in the clouds (666)
In the shading next to the explosion theres an upside down cross.
under the 2 bones(?) theres one of those stars in a circle, forgot what those are called.
do i get cookie?

Oney responds:

you know your satanic imagery m'boy

pipe dream pipe dream